1970 Morris Nomad
Located in Victoria and owner wants to sell.
- Last registered June 2000 in Victoria and in storage ever since.
- Believed to be a 70 model since interior photo shows no heater fan switch and BMC horn pad.
- 5-speed gearbox
- New clutch, rings and bearings
- Engine runs and has been regularly started to keep it running.
- Gearbox case apparently has a small crack in it
- A rear displacer has been replaced but suspension has not been pressurised on that side since.
- Matt black paint has been used over chrome and on door frames and wheel rims
- More information coming.
Colour is most likely Stella Blue (and not Cadet Blue), interior is blue and seats look discoloured but don't appear damaged.